Apple blossom is a gorgeous jacquard with a beautiful texture, which can be used on both sides. It’s quilted with the perfect thickness for jackets as well as skirts or shorts. It will be perfect as well for accessories such as bags or pillows.
It’s very soft with a stable and firm hold, whilst quite flexible.
The fabric must be washed before sewn, since the shrinkage is up to 10%. Iron only on very low heat – test on a small piece of fabric, since it can react different depending on your iron.
In the production there is a high focus on the use of GOTS certified cotton and recycled fibres. The production is oeko-tex and GRS (Global Recycle Standard) certified. Furthermore the production is part of ALTER TEX – a network of european textile manufacturers, who works for a more sustainable and responsible textile production.
– Composition: 57% Recycled Cotton, 22% Polyester, 16% Recycled Polyester, 4% other recycled fibers, 1% Metallic polyester
– Width: 155-160 cm (61-63 inches)
– Weight: 315 gr/m2 (11.11 oz/yd2)
– Care instructions: 30°C (86 °F) and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G710 to interface this fabric
– Buttons matching colours: burgundy
– Designed and woven in France