In bloom is a plain and vegetal pattern. An explosion of wild flowers, an abundant nature on a tender green background. Like randomly sprinkled, foliage and petals are swirling, echoing the spring’s arrival. Small touches of white and ochre are mixing with shades of pink for a fresh and sparkling rendering.
– Composition: 95% organic cotton – 5% spandex – Oeko-tex Certified
– Width: 160 cm (63 inches)
– Weight: 200 g/m² (7 oz/yd2)
– Care instructions: 30°C (86 °F) and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature
– Matching thread: Off-white
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G785 to interface this fabric
– We recommend our colorful snaps for this fabric: Off-white, caramel, pale pink and black
– Made in Europe
All my fabrics are printed in an environmentally responsible way and comply with the Oeko-tex standard.