With any new year comes new ideas and concepts and Lise Tailor is proud to announce the very new beautiful, high quality jersey fabric. It is organic cotton, printed in Europe and provides the ideal amount of elasticity for sewing.
Printed in Europe on an organic basis with organic inks in a GOTS certified company.
– Composition: 95% organic cotton – 5% spandex
– Width: 160 cm (63 inches)
– Weight: 200 g/m² (7 oz/yd2)
– Care instructions: 30°C (86 °F) and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature
– Matching thread: Off-white
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G785 to interface this fabric
– We recommend our colorful snaps for this fabric: yellow, green, baby blue, orage, coral
– Made in Europe
All my fabrics are printed in an environmentally responsible way and comply with the Oeko-tex standard.