☁️ Soft and comfortable, this fabric will be perfect for t-shirts, tank tops, leggings, panties or even children’s clothes. It is distinguished by its beautiful elasticity and its impeccable retractability.
Composition: 95% organic cotton – 5% spandex
Width: 160 cm (63 inches)
⚖️ Weight: 200 g/m² (7 oz/yd2)
Bérénice is the small floral pattern of this collection under the theme of L’air du temps. The old-fashioned charm of the carnation takes on the characteristics of the art deco style to takeus on a journey through the centuries. A symbol of beauty and emotion, this flower of love has inspired many poets. Its old pink petals bring softness to this ecru background and the royal blue leaves give rhythm to this composition. There are a few polka dots, a rare pattern to have stood the test of time, which are scattered randomly. A romantic motif that can be worn both inside as pajamas and outside as a t-shirt or tank top that we just put in harmony with jeans.
⭐️ How it works?
Our fabrics are sold in multiples of 10 centimetres (4 inches).
To order 50 cm (19.6 inches), type 5; to order 1 metre, type 10; to order 1.5 m (39.37 inches), type 15… Your fabric will be delivered to you in one piece. Minimum order of 50 cm.
– Wash your clothes inside out.
– 30° in the washing machine with a gentle spin (400 rpm).
– A delicate washing product
– No dryer.
– Iron inside out at low temperature.
How to use it?
– To interfacing this fabric, use Vlieseline H609.
– Be sure to use stretch needles to sew this fabric in order to respect the mesh weave.
– Once sewn, in order to preserve the colors, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
Printed on an organic basis with organic inks in a GOTS certified factory