With any new year comes new ideas and concepts and Lise Tailor is proud to announce the very new beautiful, high quality jersey fabric. It is 100% organic cotton, printed in Europe and provides the ideal amount of elasticity for sewing.
Printed in Europe on an organic basis with organic inks in a GOTS certified factory.
– Composition: 95% organic cotton – 5% spandex – Oeko-tex Certified
– Width: 160 cm (63 inches)
– Weight: 200 g/m² (7 oz/yd2)
– Care instructions: 30°C (86 °F) and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature
– Matching thread: Navy blue
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G785 to interface this fabric
– Buttons matching colours: navy blue and vintage pink
– Made in Europe
All my fabrics are printed in an environmentally responsible way and comply with the Oeko-tex standard.