COUPONS OF DIFFERENTS SIZES
Very pretty viscose printed with our exclusive “Crépuscule” pattern.
Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
This fabric is slightly see-through and might require lining.
Between day and night, there is the Twilight/ Crépuscule a subtle alchemy between the earthand the sun. Fuchsia and our new color, khaki, play on this polka dot pattern against a background of sketched foliage. The elements of fire and earth disperse in the background to let nature take over. The beige background brings softness to this pattern which is bothabstract and figurative.
Combined with black or grey, Crépuscule will allow you to create a very pretty outfit. It willlend itself perfectly to a shirt or a blouse. Worn with black tights and a khaki waistcoat, youwill have a magnificent look in a twilight skirt.
– Composition: 100% viscose – FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® Certified
– Width: 137 cm (53.94 inches)
– Weight: 135 g/m² (4.76 oz/yd2)
– Care instructions: 30°C (86 °F) and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature
– Matching thread: Off-White
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G785 to interface this fabric
– Buttons matching colour: Kaki, Fuchsia and Black
– Yarn matching colour: Kaki and Plum
– Printed in France
Be careful, when washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%. I therefore recommend that you wash your fabric before sewing it. Be sure to use microfiber needles to sew this fabric in order to preserve its tight weave and not risk damaging it.
Once you have sewn it, in order to preserve the colours, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
All our viscoses are printed in France, in an environmentally responsible way, and comply with the FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® standards.