Very pretty viscose printed with our exclusive “Tea time” pattern.
Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
This fabric is slightly see-through and might require lining.
Supplies for “Cozy at home”:
– Draw string bag : 50cm
– Composition: 100% viscose – LENZING™ ECOVERO™, FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® Certified
– Width: 137 cm (53.94 inches)
– Weight: 135 g/m² (4.76 oz/yd2)
– Care instructions: 30°C (86 °F) and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature
– Matching thread: Pale pink
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G785 to interface this fabric
– Buttons matching color: Off-white
– Yarn matching color: Nude
– Printed in France
Be careful, when washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%. I therefore recommend that you wash your fabric before sewing it. Be sure to use microfiber needles to sew this fabric in order to preserve its tight weave and not risk damaging it.
Once you have sewn it, in order to preserve the colours, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
All our viscoses are printed in France, in an environmentally responsible way, and comply with the LENZING™ ECOVERO™, FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® standards.