✂️ Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
This fabric is not see-through and won’t require lining.
Composition: 100% viscose – FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® Certified.
Width: 137 cm (53.94 inches)
⚖️ Weight: 135 g/m² (4.76 oz/yd2)
Nino was the first name of Lise’s mischievous and cuddly little cat. He accompanied her for 17 years, when the orders were prepared from her home. Today time has passed and the brand is reconnecting with its first love: an animal motif full of tenderness. This cat, in pencilstyle on an anthracite background, comes for a walk as if it came out of an illustration from a newspaper of yesteryear. Sleeping, playing, observing, the cat’s tail sways on an ink-coloredbackground. In dress or blouse version, this playful pattern will make your outfit unique. Nino is wornover jeans for a casual but assertive style. With a black and accessorized biker jacket, youcan create a rock and offbeat look.
⚠️ Be careful, when washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%. I therefore recommend that you wash your fabric before sewing it.
– Wash your clothes inside out.
– 30° in the washing machine with a gentle spin (400 rpm).
– A delicate washing product
– No dryer.
– Iron inside out at low temperature.
♀️ How to use it?
– Be sure to use microfiber needles to sew this fabric in order to preserve its tight weave and not risk damaging it.
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G785 to interface this fabric
– Once you have sewn it, in order to preserve the colours, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
Printed in France.