Very pretty viscose printed with our exclusive “Nuit Fleurie” pattern.
Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
This fabric is not see-through and will not require lining.
Brilliant flowers with multiple bright colors in the darkness of the night, this is ourdefinition, our interpretation of a flowery night / Nuit Fleurie. A strong pattern wheredarkness and light mingle like in a dream where the colors take on radiance in the dark night. Blue, green, fuchsia, white, red, purple… form a marvelous harmony in a magical world. Between the flowers and the foliage, small stars are discreet to remind us that this is only a dream.
This motif is worn on everything and everywhere; from the blouse we love in winter, to the long party dress and the lining of a jacket. The colors of this viscose allow all combinations for its handmade dressing room.
– Composition: 100% viscose – FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® Certified
– Width: 140 cm (55.11 inches)
– Weight: 135 g/m² (4.76 oz/yd2)
– Care instructions: 30°C (86 °F) and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature
– Matching thread: Black
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G785 to interface this fabric
– Buttons matching colour: Fuchsia, Purple, Red, Off-White, Green, Navy Blue and Light Pink
– Yarn matching colour: Verbena, Purple, Plum, Navy Blue and Nude
– Printed in France
Be careful, when washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%. I therefore recommend that you wash your fabric before sewing it. Be sure to use microfiber needles to sew this fabric in order to preserve its tight weave and not risk damaging it.
Once you have sewn it, in order to preserve the colours, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
All our viscoses are printed in France, in an environmentally responsible way, and comply with the FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® standards.