✂️ Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
🤍 This fabric is slightly see-through and might require lining.
🧵 Composition: 100% viscose – FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® Certified.
📐 Width: 137 cm (53.94 inches)
⚖️ Weight: 135 g/m² (4.76 oz/yd2)
🔎 Peony is an opulent and charming flower whose ephemeral flowering marvels our spring. Elegant, graceful and fascinating, it is a real eye-catcher in the garden. On a pale pink background, this large watercolor flower takes up the palette of roses and encloses a black heart. The leaves of a pretty pure green add character to the sweet memories of our past to which this ancient flower sends us back. There is no doubt that its perfume, so present and pleasant, stimulates your imagination to transport you over the water to Giverny. Associated with khaki, Peony will allow you to create a very pretty outfit. It will lend itself perfectly to a shirt or a blouse. Worn as a dress or skirt, it will allow you to create a babydoll look.
⭐️ How it works?
Our fabrics are sold in multiples of 10 centimetres (4 inches).
To order 50 cm (19.6 inches), type 5; to order 1 metre, type 10; to order 1.5 m (39.37 inches), type 15… Your fabric will be delivered to you in one piece. Minimum order of 50 cm.
⚠️ Be careful, when washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%. I therefore recommend that you wash your fabric before sewing it.
🧺 Laundry care
– Wash your clothes inside out.
– 30° in the washing machine with a gentle spin (400 rpm).
– A delicate washing product
– No dryer.
– Iron inside out at low temperature.
🧚♀️ How to use it?
– Be sure to use microfiber needles to sew this fabric in order to preserve its tight weave and not risk damaging it.
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G785 to interface this fabric
– Once you have sewn it, in order to preserve the colours, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
🇫🇷 Printed in France.