COUPONS OF DIFFERENTS METRAGES
Very pretty viscose printed with our exclusive “Rosée Printanière” pattern.
Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
– Composition: 100% viscose – LENZING™ ECOVERO™, FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® Certified
– Width: 140 cm (55.11 inches)
– Weight: 135 g/m² (4.76 oz/yd2)
– Care instructions: 30°C (86 °F) and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature
– Matching thread: Bright Pink
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G785 to interface this fabric
– Buttons matching colour: Black or for a contrasting version, choose antique pink or off-white
– Yarn matching colour: Nude or Orage
– Printed in France
Be careful, when washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%. I therefore recommend that you wash your fabric before sewing it. Be sure to use microfiber needles to sew this fabric in order to preserve its tight weave and not risk damaging it.
Once you have sewn it, in order to preserve the colours, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
All our viscoses are printed in France, in an environmentally responsible way, and comply with the LENZING™ ECOVERO™, FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® standards.