✂️ Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
This fabric is not see-through and won’t require lining.
Composition: 100% viscose – FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® Certified.
Width: 137 cm (53.94 inches)
⚖️ Weight: 135 g/m² (4.76 oz/yd2)
Soltice is a dazzling pattern that revives the coldness of winter. The vibrant tones of fuchsia, coral and buttercup bring luminosity and cheerfulness while echoing the bright green leaves. The deep green background takes us to the heart of the shortest night of the season. This floral motif is divided into a pretty triptych of roses intertwined with a single rose that seems to fly away in search of the sun that has been gone for too long.This motif is worn on everything and everywhere; from the blouse we love in winter, to the long party dress and the lining of a jacket. The colors of this viscose allow many combinations and match our wools for a handmade dressing.
⚠️ Be careful, when washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%. I therefore recommend that you wash your fabric before sewing it.
– Wash your clothes inside out.
– 30° in the washing machine with a gentle spin (400 rpm).
– A delicate washing product
– No dryer.
– Iron inside out at low temperature.
♀️ How to use it?
– Be sure to use microfiber needles to sew this fabric in order to preserve its tight weave and not risk damaging it.
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G785 to interface this fabric
– Once you have sewn it, in order to preserve the colours, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
️ Complementary products:
– Matching thread: Green
– Buttons matching colour: fuchsia, buttercup, green, coral and antique pink.
– Yarn matching colour: navy blue, pearl grey, nude, antique pink and coral
Printed in France.