COUPONS of different lengths
Very pretty viscose printed with our exclusive “Winter berries” pattern.
Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts for next spring.
– Composition: 100% viscose twill – Step by Oeko-tex Certified
– Width: 140 cm (55.11 inches)
– Weight: 140 g/m² (4.9 oz/yd2)
– Care instructions: 30°C (86 °F) and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature
– Matching thread: Pale pink
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G785 to interface this fabric
– Buttons matching colours: Off white, verbena and red
– Printed in France
Be careful, when washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%. I therefore recommend that you wash your fabric before sewing it. Be sure to use microfiber needles to sew this fabric in order to preserve its tight weave and not risk damaging it.
Once you have sewn it, in order to preserve the colours, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
All my fabrics are printed in an environmentally responsible way and comply with the Oeko-tex standard.