Very pretty viscose printed with our exclusive “Rêverie” pattern.
Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
This fabric is slightly see-through and might require lining.
Be sure to use microfiber needles to sew this fabric in order to preserve its tight weave and not risk damaging it.
Scattered small pink, red and purple flowers spread out over an eggplant-toned background. The plumetis of this viscose brings texture and relief. A soft pattern that invites daydreaming. Small pea bouquets remind us of this magical world.
We chose this pattern for our blouse pattern which perfectly highlights the detail of the pleats we wanted to create. This pattern will also lend itself perfectly for a dress, a shirt. The fineness of the flowers makes it possible to sew a children’s version.
– Composition: 100% viscose – FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® Certified
– Width: 140 cm (55.11 inches)
– Weight: 135 g/m² (4.76 oz/yd2)
– Care instructions: 30°C (86 °F) and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature
– Matching thread: Rêverie
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G785 to interface this fabric
– Buttons matching colour: Purple
– Yarn matching colour: Purple, Antique Pink and Nude
– Printed in France
Be careful, when washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%. I therefore recommend that you wash your fabric before sewing it.
Once you have sewn it, in order to preserve the colours, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
All our viscoses are printed in France, in an environmentally responsible way, and comply with the FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® standards.