Very pretty viscose printed with our exclusive “Fireworks Flowers” pattern.
Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
This fabric is not see-through and will not require lining.
Feu d’artifice de fleurs / Fireworks Flowers for this pattern full of vitality. Thousands of rosettes explode on an old pink colored background forming in flight magnificent flowerswith abstract contours. The beauty of the gesture, when lines, curves end up forming a flowerbed. The multiple hues of pink verging on brown add warmth to this composition. This littleround pattern fills us with joy and vitality.
In a dress, a blouse, a Fireworks flowers skirt will be perfect with brown boots on your feet. This association takes up the warmest of colors and counterbalances the madness of fireworks.
– Composition: 100% viscose – FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® Certified
– Width: 140 cm (55.11 inches)
– Weight: 135 g/m² (4.76 oz/yd2)
– Care instructions: 30°C (86 °F) and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature
– Matching thread: Off-White
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G785 to interface this fabric
– Buttons matching colour: Fuchsia, Antique pink, Honey and Caramel
– Yarn matching colour: Antique Pink and Plum
– Printed in France
Be careful, when washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%. I therefore recommend that you wash your fabric before sewing it. Be sure to use microfiber needles to sew this fabric in order to preserve its tight weave and not risk damaging it.
Once you have sewn it, in order to preserve the colours, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
All our viscoses are printed in France, in an environmentally responsible way, and comply with the FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® standards.