🧴 Eucalan Delicate Wash is ideal for handwashing, and can be used in a top or front loading machine. The environmentally friendly formula also acts as a dust mite deterrent and anti-static.
Eucalan is a no-rinse wash, meaning that the formula delicately releases dirt into the wash basin, cleaning fabric without the need of a final rinse through. Though the fabric absorbs a little of the soap, it has beneficial properties. Lanolin fortifies & conditions clothing fibres – particularly great for woolens & knits, but can be used on most anything.
Additionally, some of the pure essential oils used for our scents, are naturally anti-bacterial or moth-inhibiting. These are intended to remain in the clothing to further benefit from; Think swim suits & lingerie that lie close to the skin, or blankets & knitted sweaters that get packed away for the cold months.
Eucalan’s no-rinse formula is also convenient – great for travel when you’re not likely to have a washing machine, or are seeking to conserve water.
If you still feel the urge to rinse, it is safe to do so. The soap has done its job of cleaning, though you will lose the lasting effects of the lanolin & essential oils.
Lavender Essential Oil: The essential oil of lavender is known for its natural moth and flea inhibiting with antiseptic properties, making this a versatile wash for all fibres. Lavender’s sweet soothing scent is ideal for baby items like blankets, stuffed animals, clothing, and wool diaper covers.
- *Essential Oil (Pure and natural lavender oil)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (A salt of ammonia, used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- *Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial at <10ppm)
*May trigger an allergic reaction