Our mérinos yarn is perfect for and knitted projects: garnements, accessoires, for adult and children. Soft and warm, it will be your best ally to fight the cold of fall and winter. You can knit it alone and held double with another strand of merinos or one of our mohair.
Our merino is traceable to the farm, certified non-mulesing, reach compliant (meaning that no harmful chemicals have been used).
- 100% superwash merino, traceable, certified non-mulesed, Reach standard
- 50gr ball
- Weight: fingering if knitted alone, sport or DK if knitted double or held with a thread of mohair.
- Needle size recommended: 2,5 to 3,5
- Care: you can wash this yarn in your washing machine (30 degres, super soft spinning) but we recommend handwash in cool water, dry flat
- Certification: RWS (World standard which aims for the well-being of sheepand respect for pastures, certifies the origin of the wool and the monitoring of farms)
- Colour: Plum
- Buttons matching colour: Fuchsia