✂️ Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
🤍 This fabric is not see-through and won’t require lining.
🧵 Composition: 100% viscose – FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® Certified.
📐 Width: 137 cm (53.94 inches)
⚖️ Weight: 135 g/m² (4.76 oz/yd2)
🔎Giverny is an abstract motif that originates in the many works of Claude Monet painted on the edge of his pond in this emblematic place. Like a painter’s palette, small multicolored touches are scattered on the fabric. Like the water lilies in the painter’s best-known works, these rounded color tips cover a navy blue background. Fuchsia, sky blue, water green, purple, orange, white and beige bring warmth to this composition and bring color into our spring. This small French village gives its name to this fabric and sets the scene for our collection. This motif is worn on everything and everywhere; from the blouse we love in spring, to the midi dress and our fitted pants. The colors of this viscose allow all combinations for its 100% handmade dressing room.
⭐️ How it works?
Our fabrics are sold in multiples of 10 centimetres (4 inches).
To order 50 cm (19.6 inches), type 5; to order 1 metre, type 10; to order 1.5 m (39.37 inches), type 15… Your fabric will be delivered to you in one piece. Minimum order of 50 cm.
⚠️ Be careful, when washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%. I therefore recommend that you wash your fabric before sewing it.
🧺 Laundry care
– Wash your clothes inside out.
– 30° in the washing machine with a gentle spin (400 rpm).
– A delicate washing product
– No dryer.
– Iron inside out at low temperature.
🧚♀️ How to use it?
– Be sure to use microfiber needles to sew this fabric in order to preserve its tight weave and not risk damaging it.
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G785 to interface this fabric
– Once you have sewn it, in order to preserve the colours, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
🛍️ Complementary products:
– Matching thread: navy blue
– Buttons matching colour: navy blue, fuchsia, purple, off white.
– Yarn matching colour: navy blue, super pink, orage, caramel.
🇫🇷 Printed in France.