On this version we have chosen not to make the rounded collar. The yoke and the bottom of the sleeves are shirred to create a play of materials and we have added a ruffle at the cutout on the front and back.
- Cut a piece of fabric 2.5 times the width of the yoke pattern.
- Once your coupons are ready, trace the outlines of the yokes on the shirred fabric using the pattern and chalk.
- Fold the strips wrong sides together lengthwise and mark the fold with an iron.
Making the sleeves requires a slight transformation of the sleeve pattern. Remember to provide a length of fabric a little longer than 10cm.
- Extend the sleeve pattern by 4cm at the bottom of the sleeve by extending the existing lines.
- Overcast the sides and bottom of the sleeve before marking a 3cm fold with the iron.
- You can then make 4 lines of shirring, starting 2cm from the folded edge of the bottom of the sleeve and spacing each line 1cm apart.
- To finish, simply assemble the side seams of the sleeve and assemble it to the bust as indicated in the tutorial.
In our version, we chose to make only the collar stand. To do this, follow the tutorial explanations to assemble and fold down the collar stand without inserting the collar.
And there you have it, you’re ready to hack the Pimpante blouse pattern!
Use our tutorials or your imagination to create your own hacks and share your creations with #lisetailor