✂️ Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
🤍 This fabric is slightly see-through and might require lining.
🧵 Composition: 100% viscose – FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® Certified.
📐 Width: 137 cm (53.94 inches)
⚖️ Weight: 135 g/m² (4.76 oz/yd2)
🔎 Small delicate and scattered hearts spread out on an intense purple background. The plumetis of this viscose brings texture and relief. A soft pattern but full of character in the DNA of the brand. Degraded and pixelated hearts remind us that his heart remains to be taken. We chose this pattern to sew our Gigi dress which perfectly highlights the detail of the pleatsthat we wanted to create. This pattern will lend itself perfectly for a dress, a shirt. The finesse of the hearts makes it possible to sew a children’s version.
⭐️ How it works?
Our fabrics are sold in multiples of 10 centimetres (4 inches).
To order 50 cm (19.6 inches), type 5; to order 1 metre, type 10; to order 1.5 m (39.37 inches), type 15… Your fabric will be delivered to you in one piece. Minimum order of 50 cm.
⚠️ Be careful, when washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%. I therefore recommend that you wash your fabric before sewing it.
🧺 Laundry care
– Wash your clothes inside out.
– 30° in the washing machine with a gentle spin (400 rpm).
– A delicate washing product
– No dryer.
– Iron inside out at low temperature.
🧚♀️ How to use it?
– Be sure to use microfiber needles to sew this fabric in order to preserve its tight weave and not risk damaging it.
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G785 to interface this fabric
– Once you have sewn it, in order to preserve the colours, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
🛍️ Complementary products:
– Matching thread: Coeur à prendre
– Buttons matching colour: Light pink
– Yarn matching colour: Lilac and nude
🇫🇷 Printed in France.