✂️ Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
🤍 This fabric is not see-through and won’t require lining.
🧵 Composition: 100% viscose – FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® Certified.
📐 Width: 137 cm (53.94 inches)
⚖️ Weight: 135 g/m² (4.76 oz/yd2)
🔎 Our hot summer days end in great celebration under the crackling of weekly fireworks fromthe seaside. Artifice, a motif full of movement where multiple touches come bursting in a circular fashion to amaze your outfits. On a purple background like the color of the sky at nightfall, the show takes shape thanks to a palette of pink that goes from the lightest to the intensity of fuchsia, using notes of coral. The mustard yellow warms up this abstract pattern and reminds us that after this hot summer night the sun will shine on our skin again. Dress, blouse, skirt everything will go with this fluid and stable viscose… The combinations will be simple to vary your styles. Choose coral for a breathtaking outfit or, conversely, play softness with the addition of pale pink.
⭐️ How it works?
Our fabrics are sold in multiples of 10 centimetres (4 inches).
To order 50 cm (19.6 inches), type 5; to order 1 metre, type 10; to order 1.5 m (39.37 inches), type 15… Your fabric will be delivered to you in one piece. Minimum order of 50 cm.
⚠️ Be careful, when washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%. I therefore recommend that you wash your fabric before sewing it.
🧺 Laundry care
– Wash your clothes inside out.
– 30° in the washing machine with a gentle spin (400 rpm).
– A delicate washing product
– No dryer.
– Iron inside out at low temperature.
🧚♀️ How to use it?
– Be sure to use microfiber needles to sew this fabric in order to preserve its tight weave and not risk damaging it.
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G785 to interface this fabric
– Once you have sewn it, in order to preserve the colours, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
🛍️ Complementary products:
– Matching thread: Navy blue
– Buttons matching colour: coral, fuchsia, light pink and yellow
– Yarn matching colour: coral, buttercup, super pink and purple
🇫🇷 Printed in France.