COUPONS DE DIFFÉRENTS MÉTRAGES
Very pretty viscose printed with our exclusive “Murmures Blue” pattern.
Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
This fabric is not see-through and will not require lining.
After several seasons, our Murmures pattern is back in the spotlight. The magic of thiscollection continues with this magnificent firework display. A pattern full of movementwhere multiple points come to burst to amaze your outfits. On a slightly purple bluebackground, the show takes shape with a palette that goes from tone on tone to the lighterones to bring luminosity. Like this pyrotechnic show, the pattern takes on its full meaningand its dazzling effect with a little hindsight.
Dress, blouse, skirt everything will go with this fluid and stable viscose… This timelesspattern allows you to create all your outfits. The associations will be simple to vary yourstyles. Choose peppy purple for a breathtaking outfit or, conversely, play it soft with the addition of pearl grey.
– Composition: 100% viscose – FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® Certified
– Width: 137 cm (53.94 inches)
– Weight: 135 g/m² (4.76 oz/yd2)
– Care instructions: 30°C (86 °F) and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature
– Matching thread: Blue
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G785 to interface this fabric
– Buttons matching colour: Fuchsia, Grey pearl and Navy Blue
– Yarn matching colour: Grey pearl and Navy Blue
– Printed in France
Be careful, when washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%. I therefore recommend that you wash your fabric before sewing it. Be sure to use microfiber needles to sew this fabric in order to preserve its tight weave and not risk damaging it.
Once you have sewn it, in order to preserve the colours, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
All our viscoses are printed in France, in an environmentally responsible way, and comply with the FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® standards.