✂️ Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
🤍 This fabric is slightly see-through and might require lining.
🧵 Composition: 100% viscose – FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® Certified.
📐 Width: 137 cm (53.94 inches)
⚖️ Weight: 135 g/m² (4.76 oz/yd2)
🔎 Olivia returns for spring on a deep green background. The olive tree fades away to highlight the pink lilac flowers that disperse harmoniously in the garden of the famous impressionist. This combination of green and pink works perfectly to bring softness and romance. Dress, blouse, skirt or trousers will all go well with this fluid and stable viscose… let springpermeate your projects. With your dress in spring Oliva, wear a pretty cardigan with ourverbena yarns to gradually appreciate the warming of the season. Associated with pink, itwill bring luminosity and romance to your outfit.
⭐️ How it works?
Our fabrics are sold in multiples of 10 centimetres (4 inches).
To order 50 cm (19.6 inches), type 5; to order 1 metre, type 10; to order 1.5 m (39.37 inches), type 15… Your fabric will be delivered to you in one piece. Minimum order of 50 cm.
⚠️ Be careful, when washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%. I therefore recommend that you wash your fabric before sewing it.
🧺 Laundry care
– Wash your clothes inside out.
– 30° in the washing machine with a gentle spin (400 rpm).
– A delicate washing product
– No dryer.
– Iron inside out at low temperature.
🧚♀️ How to use it?
– Be sure to use microfiber needles to sew this fabric in order to preserve its tight weave and not risk damaging it.
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G785 to interface this fabric
– Once you have sewn it, in order to preserve the colours, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
🛍️ Complementary products:
– Matching thread: Olivia printemps
– Buttons matching colour: verbena and antique pink
– Yarn matching colour: verbena and antique pink
🇫🇷 Printed in France.