✂️ Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
🤍 This fabric is not see-through and won’t require lining.
🧵 Composition: 100% viscose – FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® Certified.
📐 Width: 137 cm (53.94 inches)
⚖️ Weight: 135 g/m² (4.76 oz/yd2)
🔎 Pashmina takes us back to the ethnic style that ladies in the olden days wore on theircashmere headscarves. This ornament of large, typically Indian flowers is an invitation to travel. Only the outlines of these oriental flowers bloom against a purple background, like a mehndi tatoo and its henna patterns would. This body art celebrates the woman whosesymbols cross the ages. This traditional pattern with a ritual and aesthetic character is playedon size and movement. For an Indian summer side, this pattern is perfect for a dress or a shirt. Embrace the bohemian style with a loose dress and why not ruffles.
⭐️ How it works?
Our fabrics are sold in multiples of 10 centimetres (4 inches).
To order 50 cm (19.6 inches), type 5; to order 1 metre, type 10; to order 1.5 m (39.37 inches), type 15… Your fabric will be delivered to you in one piece. Minimum order of 50 cm.
⚠️ Be careful, when washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%. I therefore recommend that you wash your fabric before sewing it.
🧺 Laundry care
– Wash your clothes inside out.
– 30° in the washing machine with a gentle spin (400 rpm).
– A delicate washing product
– No dryer.
– Iron inside out at low temperature.
🧚♀️ How to use it?
– Be sure to use microfiber needles to sew this fabric in order to preserve its tight weave and not risk damaging it.
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G785 to interface this fabric
– Once you have sewn it, in order to preserve the colours, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
🇫🇷 Printed in France.