✂️ Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
This fabric is not see-through and won’t require lining.
Composition: 100% viscose – FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® Certified.
Width: 137 cm (53.94 inches)
⚖️ Weight: 135 g/m² (4.76 oz/yd2)
Boréale is the most magical moment of winter nights. The freezing weather lets the sky play a thousands of colors. The darkening of the penumbra gives way to purple, fuchsia, caramel, pine green, buttercup and old rose tones that twirl in the sky. We freeze to watch nature impress us in its crystal case. A strong pattern to sew in a long dress to assert your style or in a little touch version skirt or top to match it with another plain piece preferably. These strong colors can be counterbalanced by notes of caramel and honey present on the fabric.
⭐️ How it works?
Our fabrics are sold in multiples of 10 centimetres (4 inches).
To order 50 cm (19.6 inches), type 5; to order 1 metre, type 10; to order 1.5 m (39.37 inches), type 15… Your fabric will be delivered to you in one piece. Minimum order of 50 cm.
⚠️ Be careful, when washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%. I therefore recommend that you wash your fabric before sewing it.
– Wash your clothes inside out.
– 30° in the washing machine with a gentle spin (400 rpm).
– A delicate washing product
– No dryer.
– Iron inside out at low temperature.
♀️ How to use it?
– Be sure to use microfiber needles to sew this fabric in order to preserve its tight weave and not risk damaging it.
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G785 to interface this fabric
– Once you have sewn it, in order to preserve the colours, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
️ Complementary products:
– Matching thread: Light pink
– Buttons matching colour: fuchsia, buttercup, honey, purple, light pink and antique pink.
– Yarn matching colour: caramel, buttercup, plum, purple, super pink, antique pink and nude.
Printed in France.