✂️ Soft and comfortable, this fabric will be perfect for sweatshirts, joggers or even children’s clothes.
Printed in Europe on an organic basis with organic inks in a GOTS certified factory. It is distinguished by its beautiful elasticity and its impeccable retractability.
Composition: 95% organic cotton – 5% spandex – Oeko-tex Certified
Width: 140 cm (55 inches)
⚖️ Weight: 280 g/m² (9.88 oz/yd2)
Florilège represents nature sleeping under an ocean of frost. Multiple dots, like twirling snowflakes, settle on pretty flowers where only the outline stands out in this frosty morning. This caramel background echoes the forest where wood predominates at winter sunrise. This collection of remarkable flowers reveals the ephemeral riches offered by nature, which lives in slow motion when temperatures drop. Its caramel shades will go perfectly with a sweatshirt worn over jeans or also in jogging for the Sunday walk in the woods with a white top. We can also imagine it perfectly in a dress version for a pretty style without risking a cold snap.
⭐️ How it works?
Our fabrics are sold in multiples of 10 centimetres (4 inches).
To order 50 cm (19.6 inches), type 5; to order 1 metre, type 10; to order 1.5 m (39.37 inches), type 15… Your fabric will be delivered to you in one piece. Minimum order of 50 cm.
– Wash your clothes inside out.
– 30° in the washing machine with a gentle spin (400 rpm).
– A delicate washing product
– No dryer.
– Iron inside out at low temperature.
How to use it?
– To interfacing this fabric, use Vlieseline H609.
– Be sure to use stretch needles to sew this fabric in order to respect the mesh weave.
– Once sewn, in order to preserve the colors, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
Printed on an organic basis with organic inks in a GOTS certified factory