✂️ Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
This fabric is not see-through and won’t require lining.
Composition: 100% viscose – FSC and STeP by OEKO-TEX® Certified.
Width: 137 cm (53.94 inches)
⚖️ Weight: 135 g/m² (4.76 oz/yd2)
Pashmina reminds us of the ice crystals that form on winter windows. Elongated and delicate in shape, they come to create pretty harmonious shapes frozen by the cold. The anthracite background takes us back to the long nights of this season when this lace of ice forms spontaneously. Thanks to the slow sunrises of this season, we can replenish the energy symbolized by this sunset color. The Lilac shade of these crystals can be found at dawn in the landscapes of a frozen and sleeping nature. For a folk side, opt for a maxi dress and chocolate boots. Stay bohemian with a small quilted cardigan to wear over your outfit. Play class and sophistication with a structured dress or blouse.
⭐️ How it works?
Our fabrics are sold in multiples of 10 centimetres (4 inches).
To order 50 cm (19.6 inches), type 5; to order 1 metre, type 10; to order 1.5 m (39.37 inches), type 15… Your fabric will be delivered to you in one piece. Minimum order of 50 cm.
⚠️ Be careful, when washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%. I therefore recommend that you wash your fabric before sewing it.
– Wash your clothes inside out.
– 30° in the washing machine with a gentle spin (400 rpm).
– A delicate washing product
– No dryer.
– Iron inside out at low temperature.
♀️ How to use it?
– Be sure to use microfiber needles to sew this fabric in order to preserve its tight weave and not risk damaging it.
– Interfacing: we recommend using the Vliseline G785 to interface this fabric
– Once you have sewn it, in order to preserve the colours, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
Printed in France.